[PD] [PD-announce] timbreID 0.8.1

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:32:03 CEST 2019

Hi William, congrats on the update.

I got one question, any reason why not to call the library binary just
"timbreID" instead of "timbreIDlib"?

This imposes a minor inconvenience that the user needs to specify the path
and the library name, whereas if it were called "timbreID", you wouldn't
need to worry to specify the path, as Pd would automatically find it.

Not sure if you had to do it this way, but I'd suggest you to consider
changing it.

cheers