[PD] tutorial on how to install and load externals into Pd (include it in the documentation?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 10:03:58 CEST 2019

Hi!

I'm revising an old tutorial I wrote sometime ago to conform with Pd 0.49
on how to load and install externals. Hopefully the information in here
gets somehow merged into the documentation of Pd itself for the new release
or something (that's my goal) - this is a work in progress, any feedback is
highly welcome!

See:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wJhKNBDG90ssK5pnS-CfXcVwwkIjlHfe/view?usp=sharing

Anyway, tell me what you think... if I'm making mistakes, etc...

And if we're to include this information in the Pd documentation, what do
you think it's the best way to edit this information here and do it?

Thanks