[PD] tutorial on how to install and load externals into Pd (include it in the documentation?)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 21:48:03 CEST 2019

Em seg, 29 de jul de 2019 às 16:32, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> Maybe I should have shared a google docs file that people can edit too and
> see my newer edits... :/

Ok, here we go, and here it is

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1unMcBeU4560vDzKNpJaA2ES58l4OJQmDJINjszKovTs/edit?usp=sharing

Em seg, 29 de jul de 2019 às 07:01, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27 at hotmail.com>
escreveu:

> I think the natural thing to do is to include it in the "html pd
> documentation".
>
> I can make a PR transferring what you already have in the Pdf to html.
> Then we can further edit it.
>
> I think I can have the PR tomorrow.
>
> :)

Sounds good, and it's nice now that we can open htm file in pd vanilla from
a patch, meaning we could include a link to this htm documentation maybe in
the help file of [declare]?

And we can keep editing the html in the PR, not in google docs then, haha