[PD] Blind User

Peter P. peterparker at fastmail.com
Sun Aug 4 18:56:15 CEST 2019

Hi Seth, great to get your message. You might have had already
researched that, but there are computer music languages that are
entirely text based and which might make good alternatives for visually
impaired people. Csound and Supercollider come to my mind here.

Perhaps this helps as well.

* seth hurst <hurstseth405 at gmail.com> [2019-08-04 12:57]: