[PD] PD completion-plugin and pd 0.50-0

Henri Augusto Bisognini msndohenri at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 17 19:37:39 CEST 2019

I've just released the completion-plugin v0.47.0-test1 which now can be used with pd 0.50.

Since the Tab key binding is now taken by PD the plugin uses Ctrl+space as a default. But now you can change your hotkey in the plugin settings.
I've already uploaded it on Deken so it should be visible in searches up to 24h from now.

If you want it earlier get it on the releases page:
https://github.com/HenriAugusto/completion-plugin

Changelog for v0.47.0-test1

# new features

  * Changes related to pd 0.50
        * in this version the Tab key switches the selected object so now we bind the completion window to **Ctrl+SPace**
        * aditionally you can change the binding in the configurations
        * [pdcontrol] and [slop~] added to the vanilla object list

    -now you can use the suggestion window to access functionality
     * completion::options: open the options windows
     * completion::rescan: rescan the externals
     * completion::help: open the help patch
     * completion::debug: enter and exit debug mode

     * the plugin automatically deletes the leftover object when using those options
         * that will be optional in the future
         * it deletes the object by simulating user input. It is a **hack** so it will delete any object under the one you're typing heh

# Bug fixes

    -[namecanvas] suggestion, which was missing, was added