[PD] Praise and question for the new [pdcontrol]

Pierre Alexandre Tremblay tremblap at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 17:32:51 CEST 2019

First the praise: amazing! I needed this so badly!

Second, the question: I’m trying to launch the browser with file paths that have a relative element in them, in effect building them with the output of the message
[dir 0 ../docs/my_sexy_object_documentation.html]

But when I send the message

[browse /fullfilepathtothefile/../docs/fluid.ampslice~.html]

I get

(Tcl) UNHANDLED ERROR: wrong # args: should be "::pd_menucommands::menu_openfile filename"
    while executing
"::pd_menucommands::menu_openfile /ze_path..."
    ("uplevel" body line 7)
    invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds”

Is that an expected behaviour?