[PD] Problem loading Ofelia

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sat Aug 24 12:53:02 CEST 2019

On 8/24/19 11:46 AM, Alexandros wrote:
> I'm trying to load the Ofelia library but I get this error message:
> ofelia.pd_linux: libGLEW.so.2.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
> file or directory
>
> I did this in the terminal:
> dpkg -s libglew-dev
> dpkg -s libglew2.1
>
> and both packages are installed in my system. I don't get a libglew2.0
> with "apt-cache search libglew", but only a 2.1.
>
> I've run the install_dependencies.sh script and all dependencies are
> supposed to have been properly installed in my system.
>
> I'm on UbuntuStudio 19.04 with Pd-0.49.0

this is basically https://github.com/cuinjune/ofxOfelia/issues/11

afaict, you have three options:
- run ofelia on a compatible linux installation (i don't know which one
that would be)
- compile ofelia yourself on your system
- nag zack until he releases a version that is compatible with your system

dgamr
IOhannes