[PD] fixing deadkeys on pt_BR (was Re: [PD-announce] 0.50-0 released)

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Aug 29 15:45:37 CEST 2019

On 23.08.19 05:49, Miller Puckette wrote:
> Anyhow, I'll have to get on a "real" Pc to test this and see if I can
> figure out how to fix it

here's a pull-request that attempts on fixing the problem:

https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/pull/736

due tothe nature of the issue, i would like to invite everybody with a
non-english keyboard to test the fix.

if you have no idea how to checkout the git sources, you can do the
following:

- make sure you have installed Pd-0.50
- backup the file tcl/pd_bindings.tcl in your Pd-installation directory
- download the file from [1] and use it to replace the tcl/pd_bindings.tcl
- launch Pd and start patching.

gfasdr
IOhannes

[1]