[PD] pd~ and rpi

iftah gabbai ift.gab at gmail.com
Sun Sep 15 20:45:07 CEST 2019

im sshing and viewing it via terminal, no error msgs whatsoever, with or
without the -stderr, i tried to compile 0.49 a couple of days ago and got
"Unable to fetch some archives", i could dig in to that but before i do
that is there anyone that can confirm that it ever worked on 0.47? or maybe
even better: does anyone have a test patch i could try? maybe im still
missing something?

thanks again!