[PD] installing pd via apt-get

reinklang at online.de reinklang at online.de
Sat Sep 21 19:37:15 CEST 2019

Hello everyone,
The latest version of Pd isn’t available on synaptic!
Perhaps it is better to start with a new conversation but I thought it could belong to Katjas Mail !
How can I update from Pd 0.48 to 0.50 on OS Ubuntu Studio 18.04 bionic beaver without risk to loose my settings and paths?
I couldn’t find a tutorial about this topic!
Thank you very much for every suggestion!
Cheers Clemens

Gesendet mit der 1&1 Mail App

Am 21.09.19 um 11:16 schrieb katja