[PD] declare not posting library loading message while object creation does?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Oct 7 14:09:06 CEST 2019

> this is a feature of the hid library.

I guess this was sarcasm :-). Usually, such messages are posted in the setup routine, as IOhannes has mentioned. Since the setup routine is called whenever you create the first instance, you achieve the same effect.

BTW, what's the point of doing [declare -lib hid]? Or were you just experimenting?

Best, Christof