[PD] difference between log level and -verbose flag?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Oct 7 14:13:51 CEST 2019

the help says:

"-verbose -- extra printout on startup and when searching for files"

The only caveat is that the user has to turn on log level 4 in the GUI to actually *see* the printout in the Pd console. Maybe loglevel 4 could be renamed from "all" to "verbose"? Don't know if that would help...

On the other hand, -verbose could be enabled by default for -gui + *no* -stderr since it is filtered by the GUI anyway...

Christof