[PD] Current status of HID on OS X and Windows?

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 00:48:06 CEST 2019

The repo has a binary and it works on recent osx just fine!

Also, check the list archives. I tried compiling hid for osx but stopped at an error that had a thread on the pd-list. I found that repo through that list post, as well as Dan's joyosc, which is a neat alternative for controller input, outside pd ;)

fdch.github.io