[PD] [hid] (Debian 9.5) - How to find out the device numbers?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Tue Oct 8 16:34:05 CEST 2019

Sorry! My mistake.
I was thinking of [MouseState] which I am akready using and which is working
fine.

The [mouse] abstraction is obviously not working here at all as it uses
[open mouse(.

I suppose I'll have to find the source code of [hid] somewhere since it does
show me the numbers - just unfurtunately not in any other way than in the Pd
window.

Ingo