[PD] Comma separators, as in pool.

Samuel Burt composer.samuel.burt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 19:14:01 CEST 2019

Thanks for the clear, concise suggestion! It seems you are right that this
might be the only way.

[text fromlist] was one of the first things I tried, but I couldn't get the
carriage returns to work correctly. I have it now!

I needed use this to add line breaks:
[add2 \;(

Then each line could be stored in [list store] which I could bang into
[text fromlist]. The other important ingredient was writing the file with a
-c flag to [text define] so the line breaks wouldn't have semicolons. The
output file is now exactly like [pool]'s.

Also, thanks for the offer to compile pool as 64-bit. I'm hoping to get my
work as close to pd-vanilla as possible for maximum forwards compatibility,
but I'm sure there are other people out there that are looking for it.

Sam