[PD] moocow string2any

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sat Oct 12 18:09:56 CEST 2019

Hi,

basically, you can achieve the same thing with [list split] and [fudiparse]. The only problem is that [moocow/string2any] bashes special characters (commas, semicolons, etc.) to symbols, but [fudiparse] doesn't (commas and semicolons are treated as message terminators)... if you're certain that your input won't contain those special symbols, it's straightforward, otherwise you would need to manually escape them with backslahes before feeding the byte lists to [fudiparse].

Christof