[PD] Jackpilot/Soundflower

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 03:09:32 CEST 2019

sound syphon might work, I use it (the free version) for simple
things/connections

ok, now I check their site https://staticz.com/soundsiphon/

and I dont see a free version anymore... :/  but I see they support catalina

maybe I have an earlier version (sound syphon 2) where they still had this
free version