[PD] FFTease on Windows 10

Eran Sachs eransachs at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 19 22:10:02 CEST 2019

Iohannes,
by "work", I meant "instantiate"; I test a few help files now (pvwrap~ , shapee~ and burrow~).  They seem to behave correctly in terms of operations (do what I expect them to), but all arrays do indeed act weird.

by "hi res" I guess I was wrongly projecting the logic of audio bit-depth ("more bits=>more-values=>higher-resolution") unto computer architecture. shows you what I know...

thanks all,
Eran