[PD] how to use a mouse or drawing tablet with [hid]-like objects AND disabling it as a mouse pointer in the OS (OS X, Linux)?

Jean-Yves Gratius jyg at gumo.fr
Sat Oct 19 22:39:28 CEST 2019

Once, on mac there was a third party software : OSCulator.
https://osculator.net/

I don't have a mac and I don't know if its updated and works with recent
OS version.

On Windows there was glovepie but this seems definitively outdated. ...
Maybe autoHotkey ?

Still interested if you find a solution...

JYG