[PD] Fw: Aw: Re: compiling externals for Pure Data windows

Fede Camara Halac camarafede at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 02:23:02 CEST 2019

Hi,

Just my 2cents, basically following Christof's reply

I have also recently compiled my externals in windows, and I have to say it is not at all complicated. The two things I used to learn how to do this were the instructions on how to compile pd in windows (pd's github INSTALL.txt) and the pd-lib-builder makefile (also on github). After compoling pd, i used the same mingw terminal for the externals.

 Those readmes made everything go really smoothly! Huge thanks for making those available!

Cheers!

fdch.github.io