[PD] pd/extra objects don't create in help-intro.pd without adding path

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:34:59 CEST 2019

For example, if you want to write your own version of sigmund~ in order
to easily compare it with the built-in one (as I'm busy trying to do now.)

The stuff in extra is there because I think it's useful (except for pique and
fiddle~ which are just plain obsolete) but could be done in any number of other
ways instead.  Also, a couple of the objects (pd~, sigmund~, bonk~, fiddle~)
can be compiled separately as Max externs.