[PD] 0.50-2 crash on rpi

iftah gabbai ift.gab at gmail.com
Tue Oct 22 18:52:47 CEST 2019

ive compiled pd 0.50-2 from source, and it can be easily reproduced (on my
machine) by just running the phasevocoder example from the pd examples , i
could share the patch but its extremely messy so i think it could be easier
to follow this way. im running pd with no gui but im getting no error msgs,
just watchdog