[PD] version 0.50 64bit Windows crashing on OSC data

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 14:42:36 CEST 2019

hi Oliver - thanks for the advice! i was thinking of slowing the
transmission speed as a solution, but i'll try it with iemnet library later
today. incidentally i did try this data dump scenario via OSC on my macOS
machine from the Unity Editor and it had no issue with PD at all. BTW i'm
using the standard vanilla install of .50.0 from Miller's site, 64 bit in
both cases (Mac and Windows).

best,
scott