[PD] [PD-announce] [vstplugin~] v0.2.0 final release
christof.ressi at gmx.at
Mon Oct 28 14:45:39 CET 2019
Hi, I'm happy to share the final release of [vstplugin~] v0.2.0. Binaries are available on Deken. The source code is here: https://git.iem.at/pd/vstplugin/-/releases
Note that you can also load LV2 plugins with lv2vst: https://github.com/x42/lv2vst. I've tested this on Debian and generally it seems to work fine.
* VST2 shell plugin support (e.g. "Waves", "Blue Ripple Sound")
* (experimental) VST3 support including sample accurate automation and auxiliary inputs/outputs for side-chaining
* faster search/probe (parallel)
* cache search/probe results in a file to speed up subsequent searches
* [param_set( and [param_get( now also accept parameter names instead of indices (whitespace is bashed to underscores).
* set editor window position with [pos( message.
* switched whole project to CMake
* removed 'vstsearch' object because of the new cache file system.
* removed [precision( message (the processing precision can only be set at creation time).
* use .ini like syntax for plugin info
* hard-bypass prefers the plugin's bypass method
* single event loop shared by all plugins
* probably many more...
Pd-announce mailing list
Pd-announce at lists.iem.at
More information about the Pd-list