[PD] autotune external for OSX anyone?

enrike altern2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:35:20 CET 2019

Hi

A student working on latest OSX wants to test autotune-like techniques.
After checking online I found that pd-l2ork comes with an autotune external.

However we are using the stand-alone Malinette PD
(http://malinette.info/en/#downloads) which uses vanilla PD. So I just
copied the external binary file to our PD extra folder but then we get
this error on start-up

/Users/blahblah/malinette-soft-mac-master/externals/autotune
~/autotune-.pd_darwin: mach-o, but wrong architecture

I guess the autotune extra is compiled for a different architecture to
that of our particular PD version. Any ideas how to go about this? or
maybe alternatives?

Compiling the code is not an option in this case, I don't have a mac I
could setup to compile and I would not like to mess the student's machine.

thanks

enrike