[PD] lag when starting sub-process

iftah gabbai ift.gab at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 20:01:25 CET 2019

thank you both for the answers, i am using the nogui tag since im building
for a headless rpi, i will try to see if the noprefs makes a difference,  i
have a script that launches pd when my sound.target is reached on the rpi
and it takes 4-5 seconds only when booting, if i start the script manually
its almost instantaneous and no lag is present in linux so it might be
actually related to something else

best