[PD] What's the easiest way to cut various symbols to a fixed length?

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Nov 13 09:36:05 CET 2019

First of all thank you, Winfried and Tim!

I ended up picking Tim's version with [list fromsymbol], [list split] and
[list tosymbol] because it needs less objects.
Works perfectly!

However, I had to add a [iemlib/mergefilename _] to eliminate blank spaces in
some names.
In order to change the names to work with [mergefilename] and [ list
fromsymbol] I had to convert a few times with [s2l] and [l2s].
The underscores are converted to spaces again right before going to the LCD
display.

Ingo