[PD] buildroot / externals

iftah gabbai ift.gab at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 12:05:10 CET 2019

hey IOhannes, thanks again for replying, if by flyspeck you mean " ` " its
formatting errors that are there because i had no easy way of exporting the
print out of pd to a "real" machine aka where i write my mails from so i
just manually typed it, however all the scripting etc is done with nano
inside the machine so i dont think its about that, what triggers the error
is me doing: pd -nogui (various alsa tags to get sound going) -path
/usr/lib/pd/extra/cyclone /etc/mydir/mypatch.pd &
interestingly, pd is also not able to locate pd~ with the following error:
"pd~: can´t stat /usr/lib/pd/pd" , however, if i run the help file of pd~
(with full path as in /usr/lib/pd/extra/pd~/pd~-help.pd) it loads fine and
i get the "pd~ version 0.3" printout