[PD] Patching Circle, January 18, Doolin Hotel - Music Minds 2020

kerry l. hagan klhagan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 11:47:56 CET 2019

Hi all,

Music Minds 2020 is the second year of a multi-genre festival of workshops, live shows, guest speakers and debates.

This year, I’m running a workshop introduction to Pure Data (Pd).

I’m also hosting what I believe to be the first-ever Irish patching circle.

For more information, check out http://musicmindsfestival.ie/ <http://musicmindsfestival.ie/> - many events will be family-friendly. Held in Doolin Hotel, January 17-19.
Depending on what you want to attend, tickets are €30.65 or €51.08

You haven’t experienced Ireland until you’ve stood on the Wild Atlantic Way in the middle of winter.

Regards,

Kerry

PS Press pack: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dl3x24yu7o3y1ai/AABcmkqqnNqea3cHcNk63273a?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/dl3x24yu7o3y1ai/AABcmkqqnNqea3cHcNk63273a?dl=0>