[PD] Msys build problems

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 06:39:03 CET 2019

Ok - that helped, but ./configure still couldn't find any audio/midi
libraries, and defaulted to OSS.

>From the asio/README.txt I noted that the root folder has to be
called "pure-data". That's not how it comes down from github
(pure-data-master), but I renamed my folder, and immediately all audio
libraries were found.

I then had to clean the portaudio folders, but then got a successful build.

Thanks!

Andrew D Lyons | Tools Developer | http://www.tstex.com