[PD] pd for oscilloscopes

Claude Heiland-Allen claude at mathr.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 14:49:46 CET 2019

Hi,

On 29/11/2019 12:56, henry birdseye wrote:
> what's a good vector oscilloscope app that I can somehow route those
> dac~ objects to
You can use JACK Audio Connection Kit to route audio signals betweeen apps.

I wrote a very simple XY oscilloscope using JACK and OpenGL:
https://mathr.co.uk/exwhyscope
(note: Fridays are strike days)
I only tested it on Linux, may need some adjustments for other OS.

> I'd like to get my audio output into my DAW, Reaper, for recording as
> .wav files
You can either investigate if Reaper supports JACK, or use [writesf~] to
write WAV files from Pd.

Claude
--
https://mathr.co.uk