[PD] pd for oscilloscopes again

henry birdseye henry.birdseye at gmail.com
Tue Dec 3 19:49:43 CET 2019

Thanks Roman and zmoelnig,

I was getting ahead of myself. Plus, my expectations were w-a-y too
high. I expected to be able to install the whole thing, a current and
desirable version of pure data with everything I'd need.

Now that I know that is not, and will never be the case, I'll be pleased
to sift thru those links from 2011 to find the good stuff.

I'm surprised no one has assembled a package of all the things you'd
need, libraries, GEM, everything in one single .zip file.

And instrux on what to do.

The user base is very broad, with thousands of people approaching it for
different reasons, and my tiny niche application is tough to track down.

Or I haven't dived deep enough to find it.

Thanks again.