[PD] use case of 'isvisible' in [pdcontrol]?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Dec 5 02:36:30 CET 2019

My opinion which you should take with a grain of salt if not a whiff of HCN,
is that it's bad to copy information around and better to always have access
to one centralized variable that you can check when needed.  Anytine data is
duplicated there's a worry that different copies will get out of sync.

cheers