[PD] Pd double precision testing.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 01:02:15 CET 2019

Em qui., 5 de dez. de 2019 às 19:29, Lucas Cordiviola <lucarda27

> Tests should be done with "vanilla-only" patches. 99% of externals were
> not compiled for double-precision so they don't work with this Pd.

I have 0 patches thar are 100% vanilla to test :/ I'd rather compile 'ELSE'
for 64 bits, but then I'd probably fail in doing so and also will end up
finding issues in ELSE only, haha...

Anyway, I compiled it for 64 bits and I'm checking it out. Perhaps such
binaries could be available for download in the github repository