[PD] extrenal that detects mouse right click

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 22:27:12 CET 2019

Em seg., 16 de dez. de 2019 às 18:13, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at>
escreveu:

> Am 16. Dezember 2019 19:35:30 MEZ schrieb Alexandre Torres Porres <
> porres at gmail.com>:
> >Em seg., 16 de dez. de 2019 às 14:41, Alexandre Torres Porres <
> >porres at gmail.com> escreveu:
> >
> >think this is actually a Pd issue with canvas messages that is
> >affecting both cyclone/active and iemguts/receivecanvas objects (and
> potentially
> >more). So I guess I'm opening an issue on vanilla's github about it.
>
> I don't think it's an "issue" (as in "bug") in Pd - unless you cannot
> access the canvas context menu on macOS (and *that* would probably have
> been noted before).

Yeah, I wouldn't call it a Pd bug, but it's an issue of internal messages
inconsistencies that's affecting the behaviour of externals that rely on it.

For the record, [receivecanvas] has a different output for right click in
macOS than in windows and linux. The cyclone/active issue affected only
linux. They are not exactly the same issue then, but could be related. One
way or another, I just made a hacky fix to cyclone/active by filtering out
right click messages anyway.