[PD] How to make a large patch performant

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 18:04:35 CET 2020

Do abstractions work in subprocesses? If I put an oscillator in the top
level of the sub- process patch, I get audio back, but when I snapshot the
output of abstractions (that I know work at the top level) I get nothing
but zeros. I have added [PD DSP 1] messages to all abstractions, but still
no dice.

Is there another caveat I don't know about?

Thanks