[PD] next PdCon?

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Wed Jan 8 20:07:59 CET 2020

Likewise! (Organizer of the PdCon in Weimar)

NIME has a Steering Committee which "is responsible for guiding the
future direction of the NIME conference. It is composed of the previous,
current and future NIME conference chairs"
https://www.nime.org/committee/

PdCon never formalized this in a similar official fashion, but the
previous hosts were consulting the Convention in New York, so feel free
to address us as the PdCon steering committee :D

Max