[PD] Any problems else/blocksize changing subpatch blocking during dsp?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 04:08:12 CET 2020

well, I just updated the code, see if that's what you're looking for ;)

https://github.com/porres/pd-else/blob/master/Classes/Source/blocksize~.c

I got tons of changes ready to go for the next update of the ELSE library,
but now I need to wait for 0.51 to come out as I've already made several
changes that rely on the new functionality of inlet~ (plus other things)

cheers