[PD] Audio delay by symples (for comb filter)

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Sat Jan 25 19:15:03 CET 2020

Hi,

you can just use [delwrite~] + [delread~], but you have to make sure that they are scheduled in the right order, see "G05.execution.order.pd" in "doc/3.audio.examples". Also, you have to convert from samples to milliseconds.

For convenience, I often use [z~] from zexy, which is a delay line in a single object, with the delay time given in samples.

Christof