[PD] compiling hidio for Windows

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Fri Jan 31 22:54:52 CET 2020

I remember a similar thread on the list a few months ago. I tried to
compile it and gave up. The build system for Windows seems to be broken
and needs to be fixed (and probably switched from automake to
pd-lib-builder). Unfortunately, I don't have time right now to work on
this, but you could file a bug report on the GitHub repo, so maybe the
maintainer will do it.

Christof