[PD] PeRColate quick fix

Julien Ottavi julien at apo33.org
Sat Feb 1 17:21:09 CET 2020

Hi Everyone

We fixed PeRColate code in order to be compiled for the latest PD
vanilla and Purr-Data. Mainly because we like this libraries and it a
shame it disappear in the land of not maintained ;-) I haven't seen the
visual (image) part of the libraries and I didn't really used myself, to
be found then.

Anyway fixed source are available here:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/fork-percolate/

And we we build a binary with pd-lib-builder that could be used on any
Gnu/Linux OS, to be tested of course!

For other OS support, if any of you wants to help, you are welcome :)

cheers

Julien

--
JULIEN OTTAVI
Composer, Artist, curator and Doctor in Arts, new music and network

http://www.noiser.org
http://www.apo33.org
http://www.fibrrrecords.net
http://www.apodio.org