[PD] PD Vanilia / Gem / Deken

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Feb 2 22:48:17 CET 2020

On 2/2/20 9:28 PM, Maurin Donneaud wrote:
> Dear IOhannes,
>
> The issue is :
> The only Gem package I can find with Deken is
> :Gem-v0.0.extended-(Linux-i386-32)(Linux-amd64-64)-externals.tar.gz
> <http://puredata.info/Members/chr15m/software/v0-0extended/Gem/Gem-v0.0.extended-%28Linux-i386-32%29%28Linux-amd64-64%29-externals.tar.gz/view>
>
> Coould it be possible to get the last version of Gen (94-1) with Deken ?

why would you?
since you are on a Debian based distribution, you already have *apt*,
which is a far better and more mature package manager than deken.
(on other distributions, you have other package managers; *all* of them
are better than deken)

anyhow, install the "pd-deken-apt" package (via `apt`), and you can see
(and install) Debian's pd-packages via apt.
(it lacks the object-search though)

gasdmr
IOhannes