[PD] object opposite of change

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 19:31:03 CET 2020

Chuck,

thanks for the hint, sounds good. I will give a try tomorrow, but already
started to have some other solutions, and I played with time delay. I mean
under it to compare XYZ coordinates in time, if delta is close to the
noise, than I expect that the object (hand) is still.
However, there are bigger problems, as the hand disappears if the hand
touches the background, in this case I have a lost hand. Assuming that I
lost on the very last position, just before touching the wall, I can get a
quite close parameter of the hand.
Still need some tests, but together with yours probably can have a better
assumption.

Best,
Popesz