[PD] PdDroidParty: playing sound files?

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 12:35:33 CET 2020

I understand that feeling, however file playback is pretty fundamental.

As for PdParty, I have put quite a lot of work into making PdParty run patches as closely as possible to desktop Pd, requiring only a couple specific steps regarding GUIs for the same projects to run on both desktop and iOS. For more advanced GUIs, it's often useful to write the guts of a project in a patch which his then opened with platform-specific wrapper patches containing the GUI.

PdDroidParty cannot make as much of a promise for this regarding GUIs, but it does seem to handle most of the common use cases.

> On Feb 7, 2020, at 12:20 PM, pd-list-request at lists.iem.at wrote:
>
> Message: 2
> Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 12:15:18 +0100
> From: enrike <altern2 at gmail.com <mailto:altern2 at gmail.com>>
> Cc: Pd-List <pd-list at lists.iem.at <mailto:pd-list at lists.iem.at>>
> Subject: Re: [PD] PdDroidParty: playing sound files?
>
> ok, thanks. I will try and see if I can get it to work (I did not want
> to go into it to later discover it was impossible for some technical reason)

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>