[PD] Pd Workshop in Oakland/CA next sunday (february 16th 2020)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 06:37:48 CET 2020

Hi there, I'm giving a workshop followed by a performance on sunday the
16th at *Pro Arts Gallery & Commons 150 Frank H Ogawa Plz, Oakland,
California 94612* - workshop is from 2pm to 6pm, performance should start
like 7pm and include other people (yet to be announced).

The workshop presents my ELSE library and my Live Electronics tutorial.
We'll cover some synthesis and processing techniques. We'll build a modular
synth and other creative examples with the provided tools and topics. See
more info in the facebook event. Thanks!

*About me:*

Alexandre Torres Porres has a masters in composition and a PhD in computer
music. He's a Pure Data expert and active in the Pd community as a
developer of externals and tutorials. As a composer and musician, he's
collaborated with several different projects in pop/experimental,
interactive installations, eletroacoustics, improvisation, noise &
chamber/orchestral music. He's mostly active in the experimental music
scene. His solo performances are mostly live electronics setups developed
with Pure Data and his externals, and they usually follow a drone and noise
aesthetics.

More details and information on the facebook event:
https://www.facebook.com/events/575218576632474

Or just write me and ask me about it.

Thanks
*Porres*