[PD] Automatically add deken packages to path ?

nik at parkellipsen.de nik at parkellipsen.de
Wed Feb 12 14:50:08 CET 2020

Hi,

yes, it fixes the problem.

I haven't used Pd heavily in recent times,
and wasn't aware of the [declare] thing (and I guess my general expectation
was that something installed by a package manager is available right away
without any further interaction).

But now, if someone asks me why stuff installed with deken isn't available
I at least know the answer :)

Best,
Niklas