[PD] Sample loop - start and end point (WAV files)

José de Abreu abreubacelar at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 15:08:17 CET 2020

hello all, i don't know if it is relevant, but my simple google search
returned this software too:

http://loopauditioneer.sourceforge.net/

LoopAuditioneer is a software for evaluating, creating and manipulating
loops and cues existing in wav file metadata. It's envisionaged to be
useful for sample production for virtual pipe organs, like for instance
GrandOrgue <http://sourceforge.net/projects/ourorgan/> software.

SOURCE CODE:

Is available on http://sourceforge.net/projects/loopauditioneer/ by SVN.