[PD] samplerate~

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Feb 19 00:35:50 CET 2020

> about the bug with [bang~]
> only working after creation when the dsp graph is rebuilt
Yes, it's quite a long-standing bug and I agree this should be fixed.
The problem is that Pd only updates the DSP graph when you connect the
signal inlet/outlet of a DSP object, not when you create it. You can
also observe this bug with [env~], for example: create a new [env~]
object and connect the message outlet to a [print] - it won't print
anything because no signal inlet/outlet was involved. Now toggle DSP and
it will start printing.

This could be fixed easily inside "canvas_obj()". I might do a PR.

Christof