[PD] [r pd-dsp-started] was: Re: samplerate~

Christof Ressi info at christofressi.com
Wed Feb 19 15:00:23 CET 2020

 > I honestly get lost in most of the internal messages and forget which
ones are "public" and which aren't.

To be fair, "pd-dsp-started" / "pd-dsp-stopped" are not mentioned in the
change log. I also discovered them by accident (probably from reading
the [samplerate~] help patch).

It would be cool if there was a central place where all (public) Pd and
canvas messages are documented. The canvas messages are especially messy
because they are currently split across several help patches and
examples...

Christof