[PD] Sample loop - start and end point (WAV files)

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 13:47:23 CET 2020

Can someone send me example files with encoding loop positions? I started with demo soundfile meta data reading/writing but now I need some sample files to work with. I saved a couple via Logic Pro X but the region info is saved as simple markers, not using instrument or sampler chunks.

> On Feb 12, 2020, at 3:48 PM, Ingo <ingo at miamiwave.com> wrote:
>
> How would loopautitioneer automatically reed the loop points from within Pd and transfer them?
> I can reed the loop points externally with no problem. My problem is to set the loop points automatically from within Pd.
>
> Ingo

--------
Dan Wilcox
danomatika.com <http://danomatika.com/>